Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What does the world mean?

I was always thinking why is the world is so unfair.Agree right?Everyday,there will be someone scolding me.Everyone is unfair.I'm doing something right,but i'll be the one who get scolded sometimes.Everything im the wrong.Hey buddies,do u ever been like me b4?I think mostly of u guys sure been like this before.NOBODY IS PERFECT.

NOBODY IS PERFECT but why do we need to keep on practising?
When i went to the prefect's camp,the 'jurulatih' asked all of us.
My answer is so that we wont be more 'cha'.You know...

ALRIGHT.CLOSE TOPIC.

Now about my concert.I told out right before this about the concert on 22th Dec 2007.I'm a kinda sad..Cause Im not going.This 22th Dec,I,together my my family..going to celebrate the 'tung' festival.Sigh~cant go..T_T
Im holding 4 tickets and my friend,Shu Ying is holding 4 too.Both of us cant go.So,Friends,We are sorry.The concert canceled.Not going anymore.Maybe u will watch it live at home.LIVE too right...Just think that ur home is a stadium.

T_T

No comments: