Friday, February 1, 2008

Crazy ler!!!

Gosh...I feel crazy and mad now.. My brain is full of homework and i feel boring too! what should i dooo?!Listening to the song 'Long goodbye'. And.. Yesterday.. After ma science class in the lab..I walked out from the lab.I saw Gwen and ...Audrey?...was keeping the flag in the big raIN...And the Malaysia flag not touched at all. So..i quickly ran out to the rain and get wets...Keeping the flag in the rain without Umbrella...uhh...Fun enough..I dont reli wanna keep that flag..just feel wanna play water..kakax!! Nasib baik no teacher saw i run in the rain..BUT I HAVE THE EXCUSE ALTHOUGH IF THE TEACHER SCOLD...kakax...I went back to the class in the wets situation..Everybody was lo0king at me...Haha...

But yesterday..the monitress of the first class of Form 1 made me angry.I just really wanna kill her! I have interviewed some peoples in the class...and everybody was saying.."yeah! I hate her! so sombong!!!" yeah...i will report to the teacher that the monitress is so damn superb LAZY AND BIADAB!! Thats her ! Scolding the KP is a really really bad things ever!! Maybe some of them were saying that i am arrogant..But..sry..im bnot arrogant..Just being seriuous while talking to them and i was a funny gal actually...T_________T Help!! Get me out of this problem!

No comments: