Friday, February 29, 2008

Great !!

Today is the greatest day in my life.
Woke up earlyyyy in da morning..5.45 a.m..EARLY RIGHT?
Prepare myself...wore the cheerleading T-Shirt and drink Milo..
Went into the car..Happie happie...nervous nervous..
Actually..so far, Do you know what am i going to do?
.........................................
......................................
...................................
................................

I'm going for my primary scoo's sport day la!! =.=
Wow..I'm so excited!
2 from my 4 frens had reach..
Then...All of us go into the scoo..
Happily...We helped the teacher...
All of those sweetzz memoriess came back!! >.<
dud-dud-dud...
Times passing by quickly... I helped the teacher...Run here run there... Tired..
Nowadays..My school became richer !!
Got Macdonald give lehh.. Last time dun have!!
After sport..We asked for Pn.Rosni's signature..Coz today is her last day man...SOB SOB...TT
I love her so much!! I love her so much!! Since standard 1..She sayang me so much!
Sigh~~

Around 12.30 p.m we walked back to the secondary scoo...Cheer for 1 hour and half..Made bridge,and 'da kuan dau'... Cool man! Unfortunately,The seniors said that my 'da kuan dau' did wrongly...I cant fix it man! TT...My hand cramped... My hand injured...
In the evening...There is a speech bout the PERKEMBANGAN SAHSIAH DIRI...i thought it would be very boring..But..Not so..The one who giving the speech is very funny...

Exam is coming..HELPP!!

No comments: