Sunday, February 10, 2008

Twinks


Today is Shanny,Chooi Fun and ShuYing's BIRTHDAY. I got 3 friends having birthday today.By the way, Happy Birthday Girls!
*Wish you guys,
Cheung Meng Bak Sui
Pretty always
Wishes come true *What else? Money Money come
Great exam results

I think thats all.Dun angry k?

Erm,The main point for today is....I watched Kung Fu Dunk today!! *sweetzzz...
When? : 1.15 p.m
Where? : Mid Valley
With? : Sister
How? : Sitting la of course..
Why? : Coz i love Jay!! *support Jay

Love it? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Jay is toooooooo cute during his martial post. His fighting is too cool ! His slam dunk is too cool! Slam! CUTEEE**T____T I will support him forever.Going to buy his DVD* not cetak rompak k?

6 words for this movie:
SUPER DUPER VUPER BUPER LOVE IT!!

For all my fellow friends who are reading my blog,MUST watch it although u dont like Jay! Watch Mandarin language.There's no good watching non-Jay's sound in the movie.Yea,Support Jay forever!!! He is too cute.Such a cute guy and cool guy too.

See the picture above? Doesnt he looks cute? PLEASE SAY YES OR U STOP READING MY BLOG. Haha... Because of Jay,i can do anything.Yuen Theng,Dun say much. Fan Shi-Jie.Eww...such a nice name.I mean..All of his name is totally nice!!! Rawr!! I realy cant stop sayign he is cool. He is a special guy.His KUNG FU is too cool! *again. Who got to marry him is too lucky.MUACKSSSSSS for Jay.


Thats all for today.*happie XD XP no T_____T

No comments: