Saturday, April 26, 2008

Zzzz..... Last Tuesday...There are 3 new motorcycles came to my house bought for my sister,brother and dad.... Wooo~~~Different models...

Yesterday..I went for cheer...BORING! HMPH! Just do like normal....

Today..I went to the orphanage...For Sivik subject.
Sadly..When i came to scoo..I get to know that The orphanage we supposed to go had some problems..So we cant go to there and they called us to go to its branch at Taman United. GOSH! This is impossible...I thought my teacher will cancel it because...We told the government that we goin Taman Yarl... Awesomely..We didnt canceled it ... And my teacher scolded the person in-charge. My teacher,Pn Pushpa came to school happily and when she get to know it... Her face changed! I was so scare that she will scold..Luckily..nothing happened. She just called the person in charge and she scolded him. She is right. The person in-charged was not being good. So bad!But at last..we secretly went to Taman United. SHHH! Dun tell anyone! Many of my friends doesnt know that we're going to the not-supposed-place-to-go. HAHA..

Look at this!
7.30 am Went into the bus and go to the orphanage.
8.00 am Reached there and start the ceremony. Performances....and bla bla...
9.00 am Refreshment. Eating!
9.30 am Gaming time! My group was the second group to organize a game. BURST THE BALLOON! game game game....
10.30 am Eat again! I dunno why...
10.45 am Game again!
11.30 am Finish liao... Went back scoo... On the way back to scoo... WE SANG hAPpy Birthday song to Stephanie Lim the birthday girl.

And i wanna tell something bad about the orphan there. One of them who looks a bit handsome la.... You noe what?! I cant believe that he spoke bad word! Starts with d _ u... I cant believ that! He said that when its game time. At first..he looks diam diam wan... Then when playing the last game.. He start to talk with his friend slowly... And suddenly... He said a bad word! And a 20++ ages man brought him out from the house. And got into the Office! Gosh... I was feeling.... terkejut lehh....I cant believe orphan speaks bad words! You know... normally orphans are very gud boy. Boys only leh. No girls in that orphan house. =P

Then i went to tuition..study again... That BIG BUTT AUNTY talk so much again! Ask so much..why i go back early. DAMN! I LIKE OR YOU LIKE? STUPID WAN. BETTER shut up or i slap you! Gonna slap her next time. issh issh issh!

Thats all. Plee!

No comments: