Saturday, May 31, 2008

I felt s0mething weird on humans.
When they want to know you, they'll try hard and hard to know you.
This situation happened to me. Early in the year, there were few peoples from Form 1 who want to know me.They tried whatever way to talk to me and i just took it simple.Cause i do not have eyes to see. =.=

But now..They did it.They had been successfully knowing me. They never care my feelings anymore after they know me. It just hurted my feelings and i felt like i had been left behind.
As they knew new friends...they just left me behind and don't care my feelings anymore.Friends will run away. They will not come to you. They will run away! Well,i accept the reasons. They have legs. I can't control them.

Run away and know their new friends. If there are anything important, they will find me and when everything settled, they will run away again. Never appreciate my help!
I was like...For what i help her? As i helped her, she'll run away again. Fine, Man Xi oh Man Xi... Face the truth la... Yeah..I know i have to face the truth. Everything goes fine. I had always share my problems with '123'. She is the only who can understand my whole feelings.

Luckily,I still got 1 or 2 friends that can be trusted. I hope my friends can accompany me all the time. Wherever i go..she'll come and find me and try to talk to me. The time,i don't hope she'll talk to me badly or crazily. When I'm sad...My mood will be bad and you really need to talk to me softly. Once i get angry,I'll go fed up.

Man Xi oh Man Xi... Never trust anybody easily. But..I'm still lucky. I have few frineds that can be trusted. But...This holiday so boring! Nobody accompany me... Always boring ... Someone always say BUSY. Busy what? I boring la...

No comments: