Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today is my school's sport day.
I was participated in the 4x100m.
I felt so high!
I want to run again!
It feels so fantastic!
My team got the first in the 4x100m. =))) Hooray.........
From the first person to the last person.. We ran the first! =) I was the third person who received the baton.
I ran so fast,quick to get first! I still managed to get first. =)
I was so scared that there will be other human will caught up me.

2nd,
The cheerleading team's performance was great.
They were so beautiful. O.o
Yellow,blue and white!
Black!
Remember to come to the competition to support the MURIEL team ohh...

My house,blue house,
Was not getting first nor last.
I wont tell !
Last year we got the second.
This year, we got the ___________ upon 6 houses.
Wanna know?
Ok..
Blekx!
I wont tell!
Can't you understand?!
Our school sponsored us with foods too!
Ayamas burger and 100 plus. Slurpppp. Don't be jealous. XD
I'm so tired.
Memanglah...Want to get the gold medal worr...Sure tired de la...
Hehe...

No comments: