Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yesterday prefects' meeting was interesting...because at last, the probationers was announced to be with who as xxx's junior. I won't be getting any probate..TT... So sad...

Went to night market again yesterday. Bought a lot of foods and my stomach was as big as the Kung Fu Panda's. Lol...

Today..all the probationers and the form 2's prefects were all so so so so excited. And I was busy like hell. So many of them came to me and asked who's my senior? Who's my junior? Where's my junior? Where's my senior? Damn busy...

Not really studied today because...
Before recess: We had our Mesyuarat Agung Koperasi. = (
After recess: My class went to the Bilik Tayangan to watch The phantom of the Opera! But we can't finish it on time.
After watching..the last period... We had our gotong-royong. CRazy man...

Went back home and do my homework. Zzz.... I got to know that this few weeks until the Cheer competition won't be any practise. Woo-hoo! I'm so glad... Who wants to buy our team's MURIEL t-shirt?
If you are interested..Please contact me!

No comments: