Thursday, July 10, 2008

I,Man Xi...
Finally give up..
Give up on her...
I think I'll just throw away all my hope to her away..

All my hopes on her broke.
Today she came to school early...
She saw me and she just look at me.
I tried to find some topic ...
But I couldn't...
After that..she changed her sight to another of her friend...

I tried to talk to her...
But I never have a chance....
Although I sat beside her...
But she never bother me...

I wished she could talk to me..
But she never try to do that..
Perhaps, she never tried.

Not disappointed...Not hurt...
Because..It's fine to me...
But she never bother my presence!

Fine..
She never turn her sight to me...
She never try to talk to me...

Oh God... Where's the humans?
It's no use having a friend who just looking at each other veryday.
That's not the way of communication in the world.

It's no use having a friend looking at each other every day.
A friend should...
Share problems together...Jokes together.... Laugh together...Cry together...
That's a friend I wished to own.

Is it my wrong or her wrong?
I think... It's her wrong and my wrong...
My wrong is because I'm too shy to speak.
I'm too scared to talk with her...
No..I think I'm not scared.

Everytime I wait her... She'll never appear.
Everytime I appear in front of her... It looks like I never appear in front of her...

I'm not Batman nor Batwoman.
I'm baDman. No... I'm catwomanl.

My wish everyday...broke worse and worse...day by day...

The last time her and the now her is totally different. DIFFERENT.
We always talked to together last time...
But now... It seems like we do not know each other at all...

It's painful. Ouch!
It's painful...
I wished I could cry so everything will be flying away..
But... I couldn't drop my tears.
I have to be stable. Sob* Man Xi... Keep your tears. try to smile =)

The whole day of today.. She never bother me...
But I think it's better...
Cause I knew that.. If she come find me also.. She'll just come and look at me...
It will just make me more upset.

Long time ago...We used to talk together happily..
But now... It's complicated.

Stop Man Xi.
Shut up. SHUT UP.
I say Shut Up!

Should continue thinking?
Everyday... In the school...In the class .... in the toilet... In the room...
I think think think...

I tried to read...I go to work...
I'm laughing with my friends....
but I can't stop..
to keep myself from thinking...
Oh..O....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today... I went for my house practice.
It was fun...
Cause teacher was choosing the students for coming GAMES COMPETITION.
Volleyball,Chess,Hockey... and .....Badminton.

Hey! Let's guess.. Which one I participated.
Haha... You are wrong!
I'm not participating badminton...

I'm in VOLLEYBALL!
I love volleyball... Hehe...
The reason why I'm in volleyball is beacause...

1. So many people joining badminton..sO....emm.emmm...
2. I want to show my brother My medal! He always berlagak in front me..Now..It's my turn!
I'm sure that my team can get!

Muahaha.... The seniors said I got petential in volleyballl...Muahaha...
Because... I could service the ball high high and far far until the enemy can't get to 'slap' the ball!
I volley the ball straight straight and kuat kuat until the enemy could not get to 'slap' the ball!

Sure win oh! Support!

Oh yeah.. MURIEL's competition is coming soon...
Come support oh... REMEMBER!

MURIEL!
S-U-P-E-R. That's what we are! Yeah!



No comments: