Monday, July 28, 2008

Kursus Kepimpinan Pengawas

Kursus Kepimpinan Pengawas

Yesterday was the course on how to become a strict and an alert prefect. =.="
I think you should know that it was boring.
I almost fall asleep during the course which started on 9 a.m.
Slowly slowly.. My eyes became more and more small...smaller and smaller....

After that.. When the facililator called the head prefect.. I woke up.
I'm back with my wide eyes.
Continued the course and 10.30 a.m... it's rest time. How happy am I!

Quickly rush to the canteen and had a little foods.
Chit-chatted with ma friends.
11.00 p.m... Went back to the hall. It's games time!
Woo-hoo...

First game, we had to form a circle and in the middle.. there was a lot of pieces papers.
When the facililator shouted 1.2.3 go... All of us ran to the middle and berebut-rebut for the paper.
I got the paper... And inside.. it's written there OTAK.
Then.. We have to find our group members. We had to find the peoples with the word which is the part of body as mine is an organ in the body.
So.. I did it.

Later on.. We had to create a group name and trademark.
Ours was the most interesting I think. =) *perasan
My group's name was ANIMAZE.

Then.. all the groups presented it at the stage.

After that.. we were given a piece of paper. Inside contained a machine name.
My group got the Television.
And so.. we had to act out the television.
Ohh.. again.. I think my group did the most interesting one.
Ha!
The others which are below the stage... Had to guess what were we doing.

Then..

Then...

Then...

We played the game named Peng-pang.
It goes like this.. when the facililator said group 3!
so.. group 3 has to scott down and the grouo 4 and group 5 which is beside the group 3 will have to shoot each other.
the group which was slow will be disqualified.
Ohh... MY GROUP WON ya know?
Woo-hoo....

that's all of our course.. Although it was boring.. But.. at least.. We had a group time. Hehe...
Continued study as usual and finished school at 5.30 p.m. It was the ganti hari raya. So..school was as usual.

Went back home and did KGT.
Last night... I finished! So happy...

I have to start to study today. Exam is coming.. Just next next week. ARGH!!!
Exam is stressful...

No comments: