Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Penutupan Minggu Anti Dadah,Rokok dan Denggi telah pun dijalankan pada hari ini. =)

I got 2 prizes lehh...
First is for the pOWERPOINT thingy...
Second prize is for the Slogan i made...

At first I do not that..I'm getting cash..
But when i went into the staff room..I saw many students around Pn.Rusnani...
And i asked one of my fren..
And she said..she is claiming for money..
I was like huh?!
MONEY????????? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
CASHHHHHHHH....

I quickly rushed to the classroom and I took the envelope given in the giving prizes ceremony..
The Powerpoint ..I got RM 40.. But I have to divide it to 3 persons because we are in group.
The slogann...I got RM15...
So.. I got RM 13.50 from the powerpoint.. XD

My friend got RM30 for her poster!
OMG.. She's gonna be rich!

Went back home and I paid RM30 to ma brother to buy the coupons for this coming Saturday...
I'm going to a family day... Hold in Methodist Boys School.
Who is going?!

No comments: