Saturday, August 30, 2008

Arghh..
Long time no blog..
Sorry..
This is all my brother's wrong.
Dia monopoli saya punya komputer.
By the way, I'm here today to blog!

Today, I didn't go for cheer practice!
Blek, I don't mean it.
I had something to do so..I didn't go for the practice.
I regretted for not going..
They were practising on the SUPER That's what we are Super yeah!
By the way, In cheer practice..
I hate training stamina.
It's so tiring!

Today too, We had the Independent day celebration.
Many performances and 'Jesus talk'.
I was leading the pledge, giving out souvenir to the Headmistress and shouting MERDEKA on the stage. =.=" Lame... *laughs

Uhh..It was taking about 2 hours for this celebration..
God..
Anyway, Its holiday!
I love holiday.
Sunday and Monday I'm going somewhere lo...
Perhaps going Cameron Highlands?
Emm..Can't be trusted.

I'll blog about it after I know where I'm going!
No worries!


No comments: