Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dear bloggie, saya akan tinggalkan kau for 2 days...
And guys, the reason is because I'm going for a camp at Bentong, Pahang.
It is a prefect camp.
It would be fun!

I think the whole camping is about games, games, and games.
M0re games!
Flying fox!
Night Trekking!
Jungle trekking!
Mission Impossible!
And more....

I will be back at 20th of August 2008 in the evening...
I'm bringing my phone.. But might be keeping by the officers there.
So.. Wish me and my group lucks!
Going to win in everything!

I'll tell you what happened during the camp..
And yeah, I will be sleeping in the FIRST tent upon 20 tents.
T_________T

It's gonna be fun...Lalala....
I've just searched some pictures about the camp site..
And I decided to share it with you...

The camp site which I will be staying tomorrow's night..

The canteen!

The swimming pool!
Hopefully, we can play in this lau ya swimming pool...

No comments: