Monday, August 18, 2008

Not onlining this afternoon and evening..
Cause I was watching Forensic Heroes II and was doing my History project.

At last.. I watched the last episode of Forensic Heroes!
Going to watch Wars of In-Laws II !!

History project which I'm going to pass up on Monday after holidays was so hard to do..
But it's fun doing while watching drama...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who's going to watch Olimpic Badminton final?!!!
Malaysia Boleh! Lee Chong Wei boleh!
Hopefully Lee Chong Wei will be getting gold medal..
Or not.. Malaysia's face will be dropping down...
I Believe him!

I'm watching it with my Secret Recipes Banana Chocolate cake!
Yummy...
Have to go right now!
Can't wait to watch the final!

Support Lee Chong Wei ya..

No comments: