Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wanna talk about friendship?
OK..Let's talk about it.

I think the worst was mine and hers.
You know who I mean.
She never treat this friendship like gold
She never treat this friendship like treasure
She never treat this friendship as what I thought!

'Friendship is the most important thing for me'

Every time I saw her personal message in the Windows Live Messenger which showing she's angry...
I wanted to try to comfort her..
But ended up by arguing and get scolded @@%&&^%$#@
You know how disappointed and hurt is it?

I tried to ignore you.. But I can't.
Why is it every time I am mad to you.. But you will be talking to me!?
Why are you being like that?!
How can you act like nothing is happening?!

I care for you..
But did you?
You are my friend.
I'm honoured.


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: