Monday, August 25, 2008



Went for a hair cut today.

I cut my hair to a very short hair style..

Looks cuter?

Looks uglier?

I don't know what to say...





Er..

After the haircut in my uncle's shop at Serdang..

Went to Mid Valley..

Just to buy bread ok?

I saw so many yummy breads in the Bread Story shop la..

T.T I would grab every breads in the shop if I can..

Looks so yummy,delicious!!

But the price was more DELICIOUS.


Schools reopen tomorrow.

Hai.. So bad..

I didn't enjoy my holidays at all!

Because I really had no time..

Monday, went to tuition and orphanage house..

Tuesday & Wednesday went for the camp..

Thursday tuition..

Friday went to the hospital to meet the doctor..But wasted my time.. Cause the nurse said I only need to make an appointment. I will need to come back on 10th of September.

Saturday, biasalah..macam saturday on schoolweeks..No feel on Saturday.

Sunday.. Cut my hair..


Hai..When can I have another long long long holiday?

I know I have to wait 2 months and a half more..

It's too long..!!

I can't wait..


But syukur kepada Tuhan kerana next week EVERYBODY will have a day of holiday!!

Thank Malaysia.

Its Independent day. MERDEKA!!

Everybody shout MERDEKA!!


Maybe I'll follow uncle to somewhere.. Or maybe I'm going to Cameron Highlands as what mum said.

But cannot be trusted..What she said will never be trusted !!

But 100% sure my uncle will go somewhere interesting..
Have to go to sleep now!
It is late now..
11.40 p.m..
My hair.. So short.. I can just tie it up like a rabbit's tail..
T.T
I think i can just go to school without ikat-ing it? (maybe?)
nono..I wont do that...

sleep lo.. see ya!






No comments: