Tuesday, September 30, 2008

30th September 2008

Holiday began...
Hell began...

SAD!
After the holiday will be the final exam of the school of mine.
Hah!
So sad...

So...during the holiday..
I have to study very very very hard....
But..I don't know whats going on with me..
I have no mood to study much...
Just feel like... No feelings on the coming exam...
But... I did scare of the exam..

I am really scare that I will not manage to get top 5 in the class and top 10 in the whole form.
Sweat...
My history,geography, science... really a hell for me.
I hate science!
Haiz...

But I am aiming that I will get every subjects either A or B.
Wish me luck!
Pray hard...
Close your eyes...
Think of me..
PRAY!

And to all the PMR candidates..
Study smart...
aND GET STraight As!
Lucky kiss! Muacks!

No comments: