Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Emm...
Exam is very very very near now...
And its almost the end of my afternoon session year..
T.T...
I felt so heavy to leave my sweetz memories in form 2...

I have to study very very very very hard starting from now. Yes,
My aim is to get top 10 in whole form.

Today ...
Smith brought me home.
After that... He brought me out for dinner at Wai Sik Kai.
And.. I bought a lantern for this Friday.
Yeah, this Friday we're having a lantern festival celebration in the school... Can't wait!

Ok, here's the important thing for today.
I found a book in the counseling room named The GOLD book 2005.
Inside contains a lot a lot a lot of weird and strange graphics/pictures.
So cool...






And then.. this is the picture i drew on last Monday. boring... sO i drew it.

COPYRIGHT RESERVED!

No comments: