Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sometimes,
I do feel stressful and sad.
But, in the reality world,
I acted calm.

Sometimes,
I really wanna take a pillow,close on my face and shout out loud.
Besides, hugging a pillow not bad too.




By the way,
I felt really fun today.
Manda changed.
She became happier than usual
She talked to me.

And well, Sze Yien and I did some 'silly' things.
But we really felt very relax after that.
But somehow,
I felt a bit 'lan guo'

Yeah, you are irritating.
That's why I did this.
wOo...Hoo...

I will forget her from now on!
^^

That's the balasan you get for doing this to me!
Do you still remember what you promised me last week?
And today, what happened?
You didn't sms me at all!
By the way, better don't sms me la...
Cause..if you sms me also..
I wont reply you!

Because from now on,
I will try to forget you...
And wash up my mind.
Felt so fresh now!

LOL,
Doing DARLIE's advertisement.
FRESH. XD
XP
=)
^^

No comments: