Monday, December 29, 2008

Sei bloody hell.
How can that happens?
I hate it.
Yes, I hate it so much.
No, I hate it much more!
Yes, I hate it much more.
No, I hate it much much more!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I know, you want to know what happened?
To my dear friends, ask me PRIVATELY if you want know.
Cause that bloody hell will know if I write it here.

_____________________________________________________________

Anyways,

I want to thank my friends!!^^
Thanks guys! Thanks for wishing! ^^

Vanessa Pang> [sry, I reli didn't realize your msg! I thought you forgot about it tim..]

Smith Shim [he left me a note on the table and written thr, Happy Burfday]

Yoke Pui >[Thanks!! ^^The first Kenangiaz who wished me]

Kun Yi> [Thanks! ]

Kin Shuet> [Thanks! My dear friend. Although you don't know about this blog. lol]

Chooi Fun >[Thanks girl...Thanks for onlining just to wish me] ^^

Shu Ying> [Wished me last minute at night! ] I'm surprised!]
Happy belated birthday...

Shun-Zi/Bradder >[Ini orang..tak ikhlas la.. Haha.. Read my blog only wish me!! Thx anyway..]^^

Chui Yee
Hoi Yee [This 3 are under Shun-Zi's command to wish me! ] Thanks! =)
Stephanie



Thanks, my dear friends!
To the Happy belated birthday one! Kaka..
How can 4 peoples wish me in the same time? Hahaha...
Memang late lo! But, thank you very mucchhhh!

And, thanks to my mum for buying the Secret Recipe cake!
Chocolate Chip Walnut.. Not bad! ^^


Actually..It was Happy Sweet 14th. But, I forgot to take pictures before I eat it~!


No comments: