Monday, March 9, 2009

Woots. Yesterday, had my dinner at Pandan Jaya.
Weeeeee. Sharks Fins. Yummy!

Ate a lot of cool stuffs!
I can't believe that, that restaurant is belongs to J's family!
Gosh! I was shocked to see her there! I thought maybe she just eat there.
But, I was wrong! She's helping her parents there.
Aiii... Anyway, talked to her later. ^^

Hmph.. Something made me so upset..
I got a message from Wei Yee at 10 pm+.
Saying that, there will be a practice today at Le Shen's house.
Arh! I hope I can go but I knew it only at eleventh hour.. So..
I have no transport.

If she tell me earlier, I'm sure that I can go!
Hmphh...The whole night.. I feel so sorry...
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry to Seniors!

To the seniors who are reading this, Sorry!
A very big


SORRY!!


I do hope I can go and have fun together with you guys...
But.. hmph... Sorry again!
I promise I will come next time! If I could..

Holiday I'll stay longer!! ><
Sorry... Sorry...
I'm also sorry that.. I did badly in the past practice. I'll try to improve myself!


Finally... I would like to say.. SORRY again!

************

Today's weather is quite bad..
Did they practise?
It is really a bad weather.
I want to go Mid Valley laterrr!! ><

I want to eat McDonalds' !!

end.

No comments: