Friday, April 3, 2009

Seriously.
Computer class sucks.

I hate that teacher!
And he was boring.

Wth.
I sat in front of him today...
And he was showing how to create a folder with our name in E drive.
He asked my name and I said, ABC.
And he said loudly,' ABC?!!'

Hey. I was trying to joke. And it doesn't matter if u use a fake name for demonstration okay.
He said to the others, ' Please. Be serious. Don't put any of your nicknames. I want your real name.'

What I felt was... he is crazy. and I hate him.
Hello. Why can't you just put a fake name?

The teacher owned a computer which can control our computers.
We can't go into the Internet or move anything in the computer when he does not allow it.
He would know if we do anything in the computer.

It feels like... err.... I hate it.
Firstly, we pay for it.
Okay. If you let me to choose, I would prefer... No computer class.

I prefer a computer class that can let us to play at anytime.
I don't mind paying one ringgit for an hour.

Please. It was/is boring.
Learning things that is...superbly boring!

ANOTHER THING.
I HATE IT.
My name is in all the computers!
Bullshit!

He used my name for that demonstration on creating a folder.
He put my name in his computer and so..
My name is in all the computer! I HATE IT.

Damn it.
I wanted to ask him to delete my name.
But, later... he say I selfish.
That's what I'm worried of.

Haiz. Hate this kind of teacher.
My name is PRIVATE la.
Why must him put my name in all the computers?
DELETE it please!

Haiz. Microsoft Access...
Creating website....

Boring. ==

No comments: