Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So fast. It is already April.
APRIL
APRIL APRIL

APRIL!

Haiz.
APRIL and so... PMR is coming soon!
No. Not PMR. Mid Year exam!
Gosh! Seriously, I am not ready yet.

I am lazy to study. =X

Yesterday was Sukantara.
and... I did manage to get 3/3 marks for the running section. Yippee!
And Lontar Peluru, 2 marks I guess.
Far Jump... 2 or 3 marks .....

Arh. I can't wait for the Sports day.
It is a day where I can run !!!

==================================

Between, I am here to announce that, I HATE that that girl who loves to act pretty and cute in front and behind guys.

Yes. Even behind also...she acts pretty.
Opps. Lupa to beritahu.
She acts pretty during the tuition class! Not school.
You know, seriously, I hate you so much.

And please, stop showing that your english is good. ><>

No comments: