Monday, April 6, 2009

Yep. Big news here.

The new board of the prefectorial board had been announced.
Seriously to say,

not everyone happy with it. this is because.. some do not deserve for that post. Honestly to say, 'they' are .... haiz... not suitable for that post.

HX, I seriously support you to get a higher level post. ^^
There will be 20+ form 3 students coming to be a prefect.
Again, some really really really cannot be accepted!
How can those students who always break the school rules be a prefect?!

I feel so unsatisfied with that selection. really.

Haiz.
Another thing.
I am feeling more and more that this girl is trying to take away all my jobs!
Yes. Obviously, she is trying to get seniors' attention.
She wants the seniors to think that I did not do anything.

She wants the seniors to think that she did everything!

I felt so, hurt. Heart injured.
Obviously again, she wants to get praised.
She wants to be the head for next year.
She wants she wants she wants !!!
She wants to kick me out from seniors' brain! eye! ear!

I HATE HER.
Stop acting that you are capable in front of the seniors!
Stop!!

It is useless to tell here. Haiz.
As usual, I acted normal in school.
But, I am really scared that one day, seniors will think that, I'm useless.
What kind of ex-head prefect I was?

Seriously. Not that I do not want to do better.
But, the problem is, I have no chance to do so!

No comments: