Saturday, May 23, 2009

Alright.
I am blogging here.
You know, exams have not finished yet.
But I am so excited for blogging here. ==

I am so tired. Exhausted.
Wrote a 300 ++ words essays.
Cracked my brain for the History exam.
Yeah lo. Budak 'pandai' tak baca buku.

You know what?
I prepared just .... one week before exam. Crazy.

I sat for history exam WITHOUT reading the form 1 and 2's syllables.
Seriously. I nearly failed.
I gave my paper to itu itu pro history de senior check and also my tuition teacher, Ahmad.
Ouh. Luckily, I AM NOT FAILING. STILL SAFE.

Anyway. Everything's fine.
Next Monday, I will be sitting for my MATHS!
Yippee! Favourite subject!
But, no confident. TT

Tuesday, Science and Geography.
I want my GEOGRAPHY to get an A!

Wednesday! Last day!
ART. SIVIK. KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Yoohhooo!
Yuen Theng. I don't care.
Ask me for a date.

Lols!
Movie! Popcorn! Window! Shopping!

Sweat.

I am waiting for the holidays to come. =)

No comments: