Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long time no blog already. =( I was so busyyyyyyyyyyyy with my projects.
Yay!
Almost done!

Currently, focusing on my Mid-Year Exam!
And next, will be my Mid Term Holidays!

Hell ya. Haven't started my revision yet. Not that I do not want to study. But, I am so busy with my projects!
Everyday, project project project!

Mid Year Exam+ Diagnostic test!
Arh! Going to be crazy!

If Mid year exam and Diagnostic will be taking separately... I will feel better!
At least, Diagnostic no need to take seriously.
Mid Year ExAM! >> Form 1+2+3

And my mother will be coming to school to take my report card!
And oh ya. My school is not going to use government's paper! Due to SOMEBODY.

What if I can't get into top 10?
I am half dead now.
My results are dropping and dropping and dropping! GRRRRRRRRRR.

form 1mid= number 2
form 1end= number 1
form 2mid=number 7
form 2end=number 8

YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH I DROPPED IN FORM 2!
And I don't want my form 3's mid year exam become worse!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gotta study hard.
I have to achieve my aim!

Oh ya. Good luck to friends who are taking exam! =)

No comments: