Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Woohoo. Another post for today.

I feel so exhausted.
I can't stand doing those projects on the eleventh hour.

Worrying lot of things right now.
Plus, staying back for this and that.... Uh.

I've accustomed myself of being a prefect now.
Thinking back... I tried to resign from the prefectorial board on last January was totally a serious case. Nobody knew that I tried to resign. I met the headmistress and told her that I wanted to resign. I even gave her my resignation letter. In the end, she rejected.

Hmm. Sometimes, when I see the seniors laughing like mad... I was like.. I want to laugh together. Can I be like them when it's my badge to conduct the board? I think.... nobody can tell out the answer. Maybe yes. YES. I tried to bring some joy to my friends. But, whether they were laughing truely from their heart or not.. I don't know.

See. I realise that our new head prefect loves to laugh a lot. Whenever, wherever, you can see her laughing. Haha. What I feel is like, so sad, I am not good in Mandarin. If I am good in it, maybe I can laugh more.

For instant, during cheer practice, all the cheerleaders are speaking mandarin. Make me feel so hard to join together. That's why I am so quiet during the practices. Haha. Now I am not the cheerleader anymore. And somehow, I feel more relaxing you know. I started to joke and laugh with the cheerleaders liao. No offence ya.

I started to understand the seniors in the prefectorial board more and more. Sometimes, I dislike going to the meetings. Erm, who like it? Arh. Seniors, if you read this, don't try to knock knock my head behind me! ^^

Seriously, sometimes, I am scared of doing this and that. Maklumlah.. masih budak lagi. Haha.
One more year, NO. It's, 12 more months. 12 more months, we will know the new AJKs for the prefectorial board. Wow. Time passes really fast. ONE MORE YEAR! One more year! It will be our badge to conduct the board.

Let's focus on my PMR first. Studies come first. Do not misunderstand, dude. I am not those who like to study larrhh. Playing comes first! Seniors rebuke strictly whenever we did wrong. Oh. I understand. =P

Sometimes, I am scared that there are bad thoughts on me. I mean, whenever I am quiet, I did look arrogant. Right? I bet you will say yes. Haha. That's me. I feel shy when I face the seniors. You should understand. I am still a kiddddddyyyyy la. =) Somemore, I think too much when I feel uncomfortable with this and that. I tried to be friendly. But, I feel like.. will they feel like... This girl... like the J.G. Lol.

Ok. I better stop here. I need to do my Geography project now. =(

No comments: