Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holidays holidays holidays...
BOring and I am enjoying it.
I don't want it to end so fast. T______T

Anyway.
I had a good experience last night.
Awesome!
Aku nampak Kebakaran!

Woohoo.
On the way... for dinner... From far.. I saw fire!
Of course I took out my phone quickly to .................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take pictures!

LOL! I am not dialing 999 but took pictures. How sweat.

While waiting for the traffic light to go green... Pictures!
Amazing. Traffic jam so I can watch longer.
Above the fire was those electricity wires.
Suddenly, the furniture shop which is opposite the fire place......... BOOM!

Terkejuttttttttttttt saya!
Don't worry. The shop was not exploding. Just that the lights there suddenly... went like fireworks.

Amazing. First time experiencing it. ==
Finally, when the light go green.. and the fire rescuer came. How slow. ==







I guess.. All the things there... had been burnt finished?

No comments: