Saturday, June 13, 2009

Okay. Okay. I know..
Long time no blog marrr...

Recently..I have nothing to blog about. Really.
Anyway, holidays are going to end soon. SOON.

Sad thing to say huh.

List of events that are coming:
Schools reopen
CHEER COMPETITION
Intervension test
PMR Trial
PMR!

I'm shocked as my Science teacher said that it is 14 more weeks to PMR.
14! It's short!

Right now, I am excited of CHeerleading competition.
I wondered, how strong MURIEL would be.. And how loud the supporters shouting for MURIEL!

Well, it shall be good.

Intervension test. I am so going to try my best in Intervension test. And trial. and better than BEST in PMR!

T__________T


Today, went for tuition as usual.
I laughed til my stomach pain during English lesson. I can't stand with the teacher's silly jokes.
He thought us many new vocabularies today. Love that lesson. =)

Oh yeah. Somehow, I fell in love to the chapter in Science named ELECTRICITY.
electrons can move.
protons can't.

current.
voltage.
resistance.
=}

Okay. I shall stop crapping here.
Happy go lucky!

au revoir. =)

No comments: