Thursday, June 4, 2009

There's a fire in my heart right now. I planted a tree in my heart now. MUST STUDY HARD.
To achieve my dream.......I'm worried if I really can't get straight As'. Oh, teacher told me last month, SBS and SBU will not be joining us, PESS starts from next year for those examination thingy. They are now cluster school. Duhh~

Wahh. Should starts from this year marr~ So that, when PESS get first place for the highest straight As' students.. teacher will praise us. lol. =.="

Great. No tuition on this Saturday. Supposed to replace iot on Sunday. But due to my laziness and I am going to my aunty's house to stay.. I replaced it on Tuesday. Great decision. =) Chui Yee asked me to go gai gai today but I rejected. Reason= lazy,no money

I am looking forward of when are WE going to gather. I think I can only do it on next Friday. After Sejarah's extra tuition class. If you can't, I think.. we should put off it again. Maybe.. after PMR. LOLx.

I am waiting for Martin's seminar for PMR. I hope that I can really score straight As'. All the family members are looking high of me. If I can't do it, malu la. ==

I felt weird la. WEIRDO. Sometimes, I am over confidence. Sometimes, I have no confidence at all. Oh yeah. My grammar sucks. Need to improve it but who can guide me?

Holidays~ Fingernails are longer than before now. Of course, when schools reopen, have to cut it. I dislike those students who like to give a lot a lot a lot reasons when I ask them to wear ribbon or cut 'your' fingernails or even tie up your tie. What a stupid reason this girl gave me, 'my tie cannot pull up arh, pull em dou arh.'

Of course, I was scolding her stupid in my heart. Quickly, I went to her and pull her tie, and as the conclusion, the tie can be tied up okay? What an IDIOT reason you gave. Idiot! Think before you speak.

Dumbie. ==" Gastric pain is getting more and more frequent nowadays. And, of course, my mother scolded me for not eating sometimes. Tahan lapar~ She said that, if I continue to be like that, soon, she will bring me for a surgery. Arh.

Something's wrong with my stomach. Always stomach ache. Yes, you must be thinking, 'why this girl is having stomach ache~~ gastric pain~~' I want to know too.

I hate the feelings of having stomach ache. Staying in the toilet for more than 10 minutes is like hell. Opps. Shouldn't say disgusting things. LOL.

Here. I will end here. Here. Here!!!
Tata.

No comments: