Saturday, July 25, 2009

She's always pretty, sexy and beautiful.
But then...

Have you ever thought of...the phrase ' Nobody's perfect' ?
Somehow...suddenly... I thought of this. Weird huh? =(

I'm kinda frustrated now.. I supposed to be watching Mighty Minds in Times Square today..
but my mum said NO. Disappointed =(

Anyway, PESS lose in Mighty minds. How sad.. How embarrassing...

My mum is nagging me in these few days.
Sometimes, parents just don't understand what the children need.
But.. I understand my mum's condition. ==

When she opens the door... I am playing computer.
When she opens the door... I am playing computer.
When she opens the door... I am playing computer.
When she opens the door... I am playing computer.

Of course, she will nag. I know..she wanted me to study harder.. PMR is just around the corner.
I did study at night..

But..when I am studying the room.. I wished that she will open the door and see me studying..
That wish won't comes true! >< WHAT WILL I DO WHEN I KNOW I AM HOLDING A RUBBISH RESULT?

The first thing, I will cry. Next, think a lot. Then, blame myself. After that, hide in the room for FOREVER. Serious.


I can tell you.. When I was in standard six.. I studied madly everyday.
But.. What I am doing now? Play play play.

My mum was right.
She said.. last time.. I had a fantabulous result.
But.. when the computer existed in the house.. My result dropped term by term.


Hmph!

Now, I will see how many As' I can get during trial...
and then.. I will try to improve !
Huhh.. after trial will be PMR. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am weak in history.. I am weak in KH...
Gotta study more.
Even now.. there are 2 more weeks before trial.
I started to revise this week.. But.. I still feel like.. I have not much time. Haiz.

So..now... I am not going to blog that much.
Study more.

Hmph. I can't get my fingers away from the keyboard.
I can't get my eyes away from the computer.
Hmph!

Trial is kinda hard leh. Cause.. It is also our last term exam!
I am scared that I can't get in the top 10 in class and top 10 or 20 in the whole form~!

Bewildered result puhhh lease!

No comments: