Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Phew~ Finally..I finished up my drugs folio.
Was kinda tired...

Well..these days.. I'm kinda addicted to Rubix Cube.
As I remember.. When I was in form 1... I bought one.. And now.. it is sitting alone there...full of dust.

Nowadays.. In PESS, there are so so so many students playing it. Wherever you go..You will see students holding a rubix cube.
So, on last prefects meeting.. A question had been asked to our head prefect Eileen.
The question was : Can the students birng the rubix cube?
And.. our head can't answer it because she plays it too! ^^

How I hope the answer is.. Yes.
Hhaha.

Even my classmates brought it to school.
Sometimes, when I am boring.. I will ask for it.

And today.. shun-zi helped me to buy one.

Guess what? It costs me only 2 bucks.
I asked shun-zi to buy me a nice one..and she brought me this.....2 bucks cube. ==

Her reason was, No more stock. ==

Sweat... I'm trying to save my money to buy one cube from Toys R Us. High quality.

____________________________________

Slept at 11.30 p.m last night.
New record.
This is because.. I can't get into sleep! My eyes were so bling bling!
So..now.. I'm kinda sleepy... zz

90 more daYs to PMR!
SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: