Thursday, July 23, 2009

TAGGED BY C CHUI YEE

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Cheek

2. How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
Wanted to sleep again.. more...

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Chui Yee, Sze Yien, Shun Zi and her xiao didi xiao mei mei

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Erm... Kinda...

5. Will you ever donate blood?
YES! That's what I am wishing for since I am in primary school! I wish I can do that to save people in future!

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
No.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No. I am not that cruel. ==

8. What does your last text message say?
rm 0 : A fan of Travelling? Visit My DiGi portal at http://wap.digi.com.my & click on Travel to chk out our destination of the week & other related info/services.


9. What are you thinking right now?
How to sing The Climb.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yes.....

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
10.30 p.m.

12. Is someone on your mind right now?
YESSS! S!

13. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Mr Yellow Man, DiGi.

I am not going to tag anyone!

No comments: