Friday, July 10, 2009

What's on...? I on he away. I off he on. LOL
Didn't have the chance to chat errr.

Woohoo. Going to Cochrane tomorrow.
Second campfire that I am going this year. =)

Arhhh! I miss Cheer 2009.
Sweet memories =P
Especially the moment we shouted like mad...

Took a nap just now. ==
Supposed to online at 1.00 p.m.. but as I came back home, the phone and the internet couldn't be connected!
The phone no sound at all.
I kept asking my mum what's the number of TM.
Since I asked many times, she scolded me. =X

Got disappointed and went back to the room, planned to study..but getting sleepy.
Quickly jump onto the bed and fell asleep...

yes! I knew that the line will be back in the evening.
As I woke up, I hang up the phone and I can hear the tutttttttttttttttttt...............
Woohoo!
Quickly switch on the computer and now, blogging! =)

No comments: