Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let's start the post with the competitions for us, Form 3s.
Yesterday = Err... A lady came to our school... and well.. I have no idea what she asked the students to do..Cause I was in the staff room printing the pictures of the activities. After recess.. went to wakaf koku and followed the activities. Well, honestly to say, it was boring. The lady asked us to close our eyes.. imagine something that can represents ourselves. Then, she called us to draw it out and give 10 reasons for it. So... a girl who is so smart wouldn't draw it, isn't it? That's it, I'm the smart girl. =) Next, she asked us to make 2 circles. One inside one outside. Face each other. Then, tell her, her good things. LOL. My group was... well...funny. We told funny, silly things. Haha. Love you girls, MUACKSSS.

Stayed back after school to practise for our CHORAL SPEAKING. Well, I'm so sorry Samantha. I did not help you to ask them FIERCELY to come for the practice. So...Instead of 43... only 8 who came. Funny huh? So... what can we do? Just practise for a few times. And it started to rain heavily. Haha. What Samantha says.. We can't hear. So.. we dismissed earlier. =( Too bad.

Today, fun! Choral speaking. Lose. Anyway, we still won the second place. =) Great job, Kenangiaz. Congrats to Melurians. It was quite... interesting. Ombaga, ombaga, ombaga. Haha. Hey, eventhough, we competed with each other.. I'm still good. I believe that everyone does not like people critics them right? I know who's good, who's bad. Yep. Kenangiaz did quite well. The only thing which we lose was.. the dialogues part. PHY forgot her lines! Arh! Feel like scolding her but I know I should not. Why? Because she memorises it just today! Actually, those lines wasn't supposed to be hers. The actual people.. was absent from school. Uhh! Third place goes to Melati.

After recess = Syarahan. Ahahaha. KENANGIAZ! We won! Congratulations to Chia Shin. She did really well. You can't deny that. =D Awesome! The way she talks, the way she moves, the way she.... lalalalalala! Great job, buddy.

After that, puisi tradisional. That's right. 3 competitions in one day. We were supposed to have a BETTER performance. But since those... !#&^%$# peoples did not come to school today, we ... performed ..well...not as good as planned. Arh! But anyway, we still won. =) CHAMPION! We realised that 3 melur students love to RAP or saying 1, arh 1, arh 1 ..2..3..4! ==
They did that in the puisi tradisional. == They even sang english song in it. == LOL. Takpe. Still won second place.

Oh ya . See !
Choral speaking = Melur 1st, Kenanga 2nd.
Syarahan = Kenanga 1st , melur 2nd.
Puisi tradisional = Kenanga 1st , melur 2nd.


10th of Nov 2009
We did 'spot check' with the Melia + Mawar girls today. It was so ... uhh... annoying, irritating too. Can't find anything. Whatever. They ARE GOOD in HIDING right? None of my business. We found or not found your phone.. It's just the same. The same thing is ... You girls will keep scolding us by foul languages, isn't it? Is that really good to say bad words huh? What are the advantages of speaking those foul languages? Is that.. you are really cool? Or.. you are very matured if you say those words? OR, You will have a GOOD husband for your future life?
Hah.. you know yourself. Good girls gone bad, Rihanna. I'm a POSITIVE girl. TOwards excellence! I know myself. Foul words aren't good, right? Yep. It's not like, I will get good results or good future when I speak it!

11th of Nov 2009
Well. Spot check again. Seriously, we DID NOT tell any NONSENSE things to teacher okay? Don't need to scold if you don't know anything. =X It was all of a sudden. Teacher said 'Prefects, check their pockets now. ' So, we have to do our duties right? Takkan we all just stand there? Check sajalah. Apahal marah-marah? If there are these peoples who are so angry, does that mean that you have something wrong with you? You yourself know. We wouldn't say anything. You think we like to SPOT CHECK? Do you think SPOT CHECK is really fun for us? NO!

If there are certain peoples who think that we are school's dogs... then, who are you? Let yourself to think about it. Think rationally. XD. Didn't you hear to our class' choral speaking today? There was this dialogue sounds ' I believe that hurtful words hurt the heart the most. '
Everyone doesn't like people to say he/she is a bla bla bla right? Do you like it? I believe you would say NO. Please do understand. Well, I'm not scolding or what. I'm just saying the truth.. saying the feelings out. I think you should understand what is feelings right? Everyone has feelings.

I was in the canteen heading to the food stall... and suddenly heard this group of Mawar girls scolding me. So what? You girls think I will be scared if you use BAD WORDS to scold me? I acted as I was a deaf one at that time. Of course! It does hurt my feelings! But what can I do right? I can't go to them and whack them.. I'll just give a damn to it. Don't bother it. You girls scolded me, and you brought away my sins. I was reading something on few days ago... and I read this line .. ' A bad one was once a good one. '
That means someone who has a bad attitude had a good attitude once ago.. AGREED! I believe so too. Maybe there had been something influenced them... right? Whatever it is. So, readers! Bear in mind, be POSITIVE! =)

Go forward !

No comments: