Thursday, November 19, 2009

Monday 16 November 2009
Assembly - Got a lot of prizes for the 'PROGRAM LEPASAN PMR' .
LOL! Kenangiaz! You girls rock! Muacksss! Yippee. We won a lot! =) I myself won a lot too. ^^
It was really cool!

After school - went to Petaling street with Chui Yee. Bought presents for the orphans.

Tuesday 17th of November 2009
Can't wait to wake up!
Went to school..prepared for the class party. And owh, did I tell you? There will be orphans coming to our school... and they were equally divided into every form 3 class. OMG.. I kept on shouting in the class like a mad one! GOD! 9 a.m ++ went to the porch and waited for the orphans. I can't wait to see those cute faces!
Well..
First group - all malays... boys and girls. Some are cute . Luckily not our's.
Second group - All CHINESE! Damn cuteeee ! From Sunbeams centre. Oh my..! I want them!!
But..unfortunately..they were not our's.
Third group - OUR's. Oh man.. ALL GIRLS. ALL MALAYS. ALL BLACK.
LOL. Was so dissapointed.. I thought they will be very cute.. But not at all. Haiz.

Took them to the class dengan dissapointed-nya. Eat eat eat. Drink drink drink.
And slowly.. they started to be friendly.. =) Hmph.. I saw the others from other classes were all so naughty! But all those in my class..were all diam diam one. LOL.

Played musical chair.. I thought I can make them happy.. but some like.. normal jerr. Some really happy already. Haha! Simply gave out the presents. Oh my... a lot of wastage of food from them! Arh! Anyway.. I still enjoyed myself. But..not as fun as the year before..

I didn't eat the food cooked by the malays. I don't eat malay food! I heard that the food from them were not delicious. Too bad! RM 130 WASTED?!! UHHH! Luckily..we still had pizzas. Thanks to me who ordered the pizza. LOL. I supposed to be organizing fun and crazy games.. but..seems that they were all so boring.. I just asked them to play Musical chairs. BORING.

But never mind la..as long as they feel fun. Right? I think they had a memorable day, right?


Wednesday 18th of Nov 2009
Went to school.. It is the last day of school for Form 3s. Not many went to school actually. I thought we can chit chat the whole day in the class...but suddenly..ada activity pulak. =(
'1 Malaysia'. Teacher asked us to make traditional clothes from newspaper! And wear it. And the headmistress will take marks. LOL ! Damn funny.. During the process we were making it.. so funny la... Haha.

Kept on cam-whoring. ALthough it is the last day of school..I still enjoyed a lot. Thanks buddies.
And oh, bye bye kenangiaz. See again next year! Eventhough we will be in the different class.. we will still be together!

Once a Kenangiaz always a Kenangiaz!
Muackss!

No comments: