Saturday, November 14, 2009

Uhhh. What's going on here?

1. spot check.
2. Got scolded using foul language
3. Keep on get scolded again and again
4. Got boo-ed by peoples whenever our class 'appears'
5. heard the word F U in the hall
6. arguments
7. cy got a new name 'cockroach'
8. pushing incident
9. throwing the ice to cy
10. got blammed as 'Mawar-Idiotic'
11. errrr... spamming cbox which I saw it in jy's blog?


Hey. Why must it be so TERRIBLE?
Just a simple thing..And it became the sky and floor already?
What's going on ? !
Think rationally. If anyone of you is so angry, what's it with you?
Something's wrong? What's wrong then ?
Can't we just sit there silently ? Just zip the mouth !
STOP the arguments, bad words and BOO-ING.

Respect others although you don't like us. Whoever the us are.
Stop that kind of manners. Didn't you learn, BUDI BAHASA? It's so offensive!
I'm nothing with it.
You girls decide, WHAT you want.
Don't FORCE me. Don't MESS with me.
I'm so frustrated with this girl.
She was once a very good girl. And now, what happened to her?
Became a superb bad one
No offence. =X

What's should I do?
Watch 2012 and learn to appreciate the world?
No. I think they need it more than me.
Stop pulling me into the hole again.

No comments: