Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm back, dudes! 4 days were totally not enough for me! I mean, I want to leave home longer. xD And, enjoy longer!

Overall... I will give a rating as high as 9/10 ! =]
Syok betul. ><


The first day
. All of us, interactors from the rotary club of Pudu should gather at MBS as early as 7 a.m. But well, LOL, I went out at 7.15 and reached there at 7.30. I was the second last to reach. Haha. Luckily, there was a boy later than me. And well, there was a rotarian later than all of us. =D

We started our journey at 8 a.m..and reached Nilai INTI college around..9 a.m++. Registered ourselves. We got our goodie bags.. then.. group photo. Funny thing = we were talking about a SEXY LADY! Dunno she got what intention la...haha.

We went to our hostel then. Wahh! Got air cond ! But unfortunately..the remote for my room's air cond.. tak tau sudah pergi mana. Hmph! Damn hot. After packing our stuffs..we went to here and there..trying to find our food. Mana tau, the food finish already! Gosh! Then..we went to the canteen and bought food to eat. Need money. T____T

Then we had our free time.. they slept but I didn't. I have a lot of energy..no need to sleep. Then we had ice breaking. One whole row as one group. Our group name was Blue 7. Funny. =D
PESS + catholic high school, sentul. Ala.. ice breaking under hot sun.. ARH! Most of the girls were shouting like mad. Hot, hot, hot. We lose in every event. Haha. Next, tea break. And then, we started to have talks.

Talk talk talk. Til night. Some were interesting..some were boring. Most of the people were sleeping. I was wondering..how come nobody scold those who were sleeping? LOL. Well, Chui Yee and Shun Zi played truant during the last talk. LoL. I don't wanna go back to the room. Was waiting if there will be anything interesting. =P After the talk..we went back to our own room.. ate maggie in cup. =D

Then.. Shared bed. Slept. The whole night.. damn uncomfortable. Can't move! If I move, I'll wake Chui Yee up. =S

The second day. Breakfast. Not nice! We had a talk on career..boring. Then..we had our opening ceremony. Aii aii aii. We were required to wear Interact uniform with high heels! Uhh. I'm already enough tall.. and after wearing the high heels..TALLER. Hate ><. Then..tea break...group photograph.. talks again.. there were 2 talks which dragged my attention. 1. experience to north pole and south pole. 2. Facebook Not bad not bad. =D Free time.. and then formal dinner. What a dinner~ Eat without a table for you! Uhh ohh. and the food were.. well.. not delicious at all. Then we had.. performances and speeches. The guy from VI was so cool. Beatbox! o.O And we had modeling.. So funny.

The third day
. Ate maggie for our breakfast. =D
The first talk = International Youth Exchange.
Not bad. Well, I had heard of this IYE before.. Hah! After the speaker introducing 3 guys who stayed in Malaysia under IYE.. the 2 ang mohh sat beside me. LoL. *gulpp*
All the girls were staring at me whereas I don't even dare to look at the guy beside me.
Luca and Thibaut. Luca is the most handsome one. =D And he sat beside me.
Chui Yee and Shun Zi kept asking me to say Hi to them. Arh, seriously, I don't dare. It is like..
flirting. But at last.. we talked to each other. Haha. Shun Zi first said ' excuse me, can we get your email?'

Oh my! How can you straight away ask for email! LoL. And he gave us his name card. And I started to talk to him. The way he talked... was really cool. And then..he introduced Thibaut to me. Haha.
Luca is from Germany..and Thibaut's from French. =D
Both are from Ipoh..I guess.

And talks talks talks again...
Somehow.. I don't feel like going back home...>< night = Talentime.

The last day
. Woke up. Packed our stuffs.
Breakfast. Instead of Nasi Lemak..they gave us spicy noodles. LoL. The participants were cursing like crazy.. I guess.I don't care what food they give..cause I don't even eat malay food!
Talk talk talk..Workshop...panel discussion.
Panel discussion was kinda syok la. Everybody was woo-ing and some who are brave stood up and !@^&*&^%$ . Haha. But I didn't really listen to what the particpants commented.. Cause I was busy giving my shirt to those MBS-ians to sign. =D

Lastly..we had our closing ceremony. Sobss.. I don't wanna go home! 0.0
Then.. we went back to our room and pack pack pack. Got into the bus.. and sat there quietly. Had nothing to do.

Tchuss INTI college
Tchuss my new friends.
Tchuss canteen.
Tchuss sexy guy.
Tchuss dancing guys.
Tchuss pretty girls.
Tchuss handsome guys.

=D

Reached MBS at 3.10 p.m.
Went home and quickly switched on the comp and FACEBOOK! =D


Yay! Finally..updated the blog for the 41st Distrcit Interact Conference! =D

No comments: