Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sort of Lazy to update blog nowadays. Sobs!

A long long story to tell....
Let's start from Malacca trip!

We had an hour journey to Malacca. The tourist guide was short and small. O.O
I am taller than him! He's 20 ++ years old..but yet, he looked like an uncle!
He gave breads to all of us. Well, Chui Yee and others were asking for chocolate breads and so, I did too. But actually, I know it is useless to ask for chocolate bread! Because, I won't eat the bread. ==

But, I would like to give a 'damn' . ==
Semua pun dia bagi chocolate bread..tapi I seorang sahaja yang dia tak bagi. ==

Our first stop, the Seremban R&R.
We saw a KFC sign. 24 hours.
Happily, we ran to the KFC shop and .. ==.
KFC akan dibuka pada 22 November.
And we were all wondering..why is it closed, ==
And, 22nd November! Isn't that today is 22nd? hmph!

And we saw some kids machine. And we took some pictures of it.
Wonder why.. we are so crazy!
Not going to post it here..cause I think not any one of it is nice.

Next, Bees Museum.
Boring. We tasted some honey... and nice! O.o
If you are sick, drink honey. =]

Then... Oh, I forgot where we went.
Let pictures do the talking.





Dewan Tan Kim Hock which sells a lot of food! But non of it, I am interested!





























The Starbucks coffee we bought... Almost get scolded because of these!

No comments: