Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh yeah. Went for Director Interview after school.
Finally. -.-

Hahahahaha. People around me were all nervous.
Cool betul pakai baju DIRECTOR.
LoL. Actually, I saw quite a number of bad negative students went for the interview.
Oh no, will the board .... doot doot doot ?
I seriously dislike it. :(

And then, Michelle told me something. Hahaha.
Thanks to Michelle for telling. :) Love ya !

Three directors questioned me. Hahahah.
1. Introduce yourself.

2. What is the purpose of a director.
And I said, to cut songs make songs make pom poms..
And she said, nono, I mean, What is the purpose of you of being a director. -.-

3. Are you free on Saturdays?
And then, they don't know what to ask me already.

4. Who is the captain of MURIEL?
Michelle Chua Shu Yi.
And then, one of the directors said, aiya! Don't ask her stupid question la, she was a cheerleader, this thing is so easy for me.
Hahahahaha.

5. Erm... for a very long time. What is the colour of the cheerleading squad?
Blue Yellow White.

6. Then lastly and finally, the HARDEST question for me, Why do you QUIT cheerleading and join Director?
Sort of awkward at first! But then, I answered also. Don't ask me what I answered. :(

I saw the marks, I got 10 marks for some questions. :) 
Satisfied.

Then, went to Martin to pay for the History class.
Arh !
Decided to take accounts next month because I missed a class. :(

Tchuss friends.

No comments: