Saturday, March 13, 2010

50 invitation cards are almost done! Weee :D
Schools outside there! Be waiting!

And yeah, so, So much problems throughout the week.
What to do. Be strong and take all those stuffs as challenges la.
Nobody can ever understand or listen.
Be strong.

Let me highlight some of the important events this week. :O

Wednesday 10032010
Mom's birthday.

Saringan Sukan at Kampung Pandan.
Joined the long jmup event and losed!
Darn, I know I am a loser. T_________T
Expected laa.
There were these form 5s who so damn geng one. :O
How am I supposed to win with their existence?
But weel, BIG IMPROVEMENT THIS YEAR!
At least, no foul !

Arrhhh, seriously, a lil' bit more and I will get to join the final. Shytt.
Damn regret for not putting the full strength.
I had phobia in long jump. Yeah, PHOBIA.
2009, I almost hurt my back bone.
The whole entire of my body bent towards behind during trial.
Damn pain at that time. I can't even tell out how PAIN it was.
And that's why I lose last year. T___T
I am a LONG-JUMP-PHOBIC since then but now, not anymore.
Well, finally, I did not join 400 metres.
The distance is so damn long weyhh.

Arhhh. Next year, I will be joining long jump, 100 metres and 4 x 100 metres!
No worries. I will at least bring back a medal. =D

4 X 400 metres event was canceled because of the sudden rain.
Arh, damn. Missed the best part. :(


11032010 Thursday
MANDA's birthday. I know. -.-
SPM results release day.
Yeshh, we, the whole class helped teacher to do the analysis for it.
Yesshhh, that was the best part because we got to stalk on people's result. Yay!
Congratulations to Sook Voon and Le Shen!
Awww, how I wish that the result would be like mine, coming soon!
Straight As ! Awww.

Xin Ying, cheer up !  Don't give up! :)

Met a lot of ex seniors and aww, I miss them. :)
Oh yeah, the best of part of today is NO LESSON today! :DDDD


12032010 Friday
Damn hate our Malay language teacher.
We handed in our rumusan book and she said WE DID NOT. Damn you !

We really did and you lost it !
Still dare to say YOU DID NOT RECEIVE IT.
Darn darn darn.

As usual, had tuition at Kasturi.
Lmao.
Biology teacher asked us to write an essay about the isotonic, hypotonic and hypertonic experiment.
LoL, we did not know how to write and we copied the notes. :P
I wonder what would the teacher says after he marked our paper!
Same answer. =P
He kept on staring at me and talking to me during the essay writing.
Damn scary weyhhh. XD

Chemistry class after that. As usual, challenging and un-understandable question. =P

13032010 Saturday
Yay! The computer will be mine for the whole day and NIGHT!
Well, went to Martin for history class and my very first Add Maths class with Umaas.
History, we had a test and siaoo, I did not know how to answer almost each and every one of the questions.
I only know how to answer the question which it asked what is Alexander the Great's sumbangan.
I did that yesterday and I still remember. Thank God.

Met Vanessa Pang after that.
Talked talked talked.
Loitered alone around Pudu area while waiting for add maths class.
Damn sienn.
Bumped into Vanessa Pang again in Dynamic. =P
While talking, Dylan appeared and I was actually shocked. O.O
I did not know he was there and he appeared for so sudden. -.-

Went back to Martin for add maths class and I can't stop laughing during the class.
Damn, teacher called me PESTICIDE because I am from PESS.
><
And ahahahaha, Seri Bintang Selatan is modified to Seri Bintang Syaitan. LMAO.
Traffic light. LOL.



Okayayyyy, enough of crapping. I feel so damn boring right now. T_____T


p/s : I highlighted the names with the colour of the shirt they wore today. XD

No comments: