Sunday, March 14, 2010

CUTI !

Yeshhh, finally few days for us to rest. :D
But unfortunately, I stil have to go back to school on tuesday wednesday and thursday. :(
Goota prepare for my Prefects Gathering. :o
I can't wait for it !

Plus, I still have to revise !
Damn, from early of the year til now, I still don't get what teachers are teaching.
Like for PHYSICS, I seriously don't know how to do!
For Biology, it is all about MEMORIZING.
Chemistry, I am still okay with it. :)

April. APRIL.
Loads of events.

I have lots of events in that month.
Water rocket [2 types]. competition
eppDa - Powerpoint about DRUGSS. competition.
Prefects Gathering which it would be a blast.

But actually, being busy is good.
I don't have to think so much!
And ohh, right after 17th of April, I am planning to start playing badminton persistently.
Anyone?  =]

And yeshhh, next friday, ILTS.
Would be boring?
Last year, it was so damn boring.
I am most interested in JUNGLE TRACKING only.
Awww, it had been ages I didn't walk in the jungle.

I am missing walking in the jungle ALONE at night!
Seriously, from so many many camps I have went, the best activity I love is night tracking.
Being alone in the jungle... dark and silent.
It feels good.
If you are wondering, don't you scare of ghost?
NO. HA-HA.

Okayy, I am starting to crap, again.
Yay. Let's hit our butt and start playing comp 24/7 !

=]

No comments: