Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 6. 14052010

We Malaysians, werein anticipation for today!
Seriously.
It's China against Malaysia.
Who does not feel nervous?

Purposely took Chemistry class earlier and went home earlier.
By 6 p.m, I had already prepared to watch it. :)
The match started at 7 p.m

.
What's more if it wasn't Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan?
So yeah, they fought with each others.
I could see the whole stadium was fully occupied!
Well, they went into the court and Malaysians kept cheering for Datuk Lee Chong Wei.
But afterall, I could say the cheers gave a lot pressures to Lee Chong Wei. :(
Front the first points scored by Lin Dan , I could see L Chong Wei was under high pressure.
You can surely see his tensioned face.

The first game was led very much by Lin Dan.
Oh No was what I could say.
Ended up, the first game was won by Lin Dan.
Seriously, he looked CUTE with his smile!
I am so much in love with him!
But nah, I am still supporting Malaysia. :]

The second game, still the same, Lee Chong Wei's face...
Hmmm =(
At the end, Malaysians' hope was destroyed by Lin Dan's win over Lee Chong Wei.
Sighhs. Malaysians shouldn't cheer so much because in my opinion, I think he got pressured a lot due to the cheers and shoutings.
Malaysia's hope was on him wo.Of course tension wan. -__-

Lin Dan won and he took off his shirt!
8 packs! omgawddd. Love.
And he then break-danced !
LoL. As he did that, the Malaysians got pissed off. :(
But well, I wouldn't say a thing.
I am admiring him but supporting Lee Chong Wei.
Both sided people. :]
Sighs. I could the frustrated face from the players.

Next was Koo Kean Keat - Tan Boon Heong.
So, you see. Lee Chong Wei lost and they lagi pressure.
I could see them trying very hard to fight back but still, PRESSURE is the problem.
I saw Koo Kean Keat was much more pressured than Tan Boon Heong. :(
By the way, China's players were very peace and they managed to play well.
So yeah, at the end, China won. :(
Koo and Tan... I am proud that you guys tried your best. :)
No tension yeah.

Next game, singles game again.
The game where everyone see if China could win over.
If they really win, Malaysia will have no more hope and China will win by 3 - 0.
Wong Choong Han versus Chen Jing from China.
Wong Choong Han lagi pressure.
Malaysia is depending on him to score the first point.
But well, at the end. China won.
Sad nehh...
But nevermind, I AM PROUD OF YOU MALAYSIA!
I LOVE YOU MALAYSIAN PLAYERS.

Don't need to worry.
It's Okay, It's alright, come on Malaysia, try better next time! :)
Don't be frustrated.
We will soon repeat the win on last 1992.

Malaysia actually hopes to win and repeat back the victory in the year of 1992 this year. but failed.
Haiya, nevermind.
I am proud. I am happy with you Malaysia. <3

Now, let's pray for a better try next time.
I believe that the real Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Tan Boon Heong - Koo Kean Keat will come back one day!
Prove it in the next World Championship ! :)

No comments: