Monday, September 13, 2010

Abandoned Blog for the first time :)

Ohh great. I seriously abandoned this blog. ><
What happened to me.
Oh yeah, too busy with all the stuffs. School stuffs!

Man. I sometimes can't believe it's already...September! Oh gawddd.
Soon, It will be the final exam. :O
Bad thing huh.

Anyway, got addicted with Blackshot lately :)
What to do. Too sien. Lazy to update the blog too.
Then now, I have to start catching up with the syllables! Ooohh no.
Final exam is just next month!
One month left. Gawddd.
25th of October - 10th of November.
Can't believe eih. :(

Alright. It's the last day of Raya holidays today. Bad huh.
Every school has two weeks of holiadys whereas...ours? ONE week!
Aiyorrr. Bad larhhh. I need more holidays. To...STUDY! Man, I am CHANGING.
To a good and hardworking girl of course :)
I'll kick off those not-so-important stuffs and people in my life.
Enjoy life to the max!

I nak belajar kao kao and get back top 10 in the class! Yay! Man Xi boleh.

Til then, waddle on!

No comments: