Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday

Today..is my ..[u noe..]... MY BIG DAY LA...As the clock struck 12 am,27th dec,there are 3 person wished me.Damn happy that they remember and menepati masa.I'll remember those who wished me! Then i went offline and sleepy..ZZzZZzZzZ...10 o clcock woke up and i had my breakfast and all the things i had to do everyday.u noe...bathing...mopping the floor...sitting...watch the television...and when it is nearly 12 pm ..i went on9...No one wished me then..Around 3 pm i went to mid valley and bought a black forest cake from BreadTalk..and bought the things my brother needs for NS...then...we went back home..At night,went out ..thought that there are pasar malam at Desa Petaling,But theres no any! So..just had a night travel..kakax...Then ..as i reached home at 9.30 ..i went on9 again! As i on9...together 3 person not in a same conversation..the same person who wished me early...wished me again!OOoO...so happpie...sob sob..and bla bla...10.15 cut the cake..Not very yummy that...and i had no present got...sad....

No comments: