Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday

Today,12.15 like that...2 person wished me...The 2 person im waiting for..and another still not wish me yet..but she did it later...In the morning..i had to wake up earlier coz it is the orientasion day for 2008s' form 1 students.woke up at 6.10...reached scoo at 6.45...
damn tired erhx...but it is fun enough...happie too...
Let me tell u ....
Teacher called us to arrange hundred million chairs...and then...i went to the counseling room and took the pens for teachers...and stand like at statue beside teacher..Then...bla bla bla..arrange this and that...ran here and there...the assembly starts at last! But then...i had to run up to the Hall and arrange 100++ tables until high high in a room near the hall...And i ran down again..asked for more prefects' help...and ran up again! arrange arrange..like hell..suddenly 2 tables from the high place drop onto the hall floor!! BIII---JAAAA---BOOOOOMMM!!!! i and my friends was all surprised by that...u noe the hall u on the second floor..so it might makes the hall to runtuh..The teacher giving speech below the hall to the students and parents also-ed silence for a while...We all are so scared of teacher coming up and scolding us...Syukur...dun hav..kakax...and then we were soooooooooooo soooo soo so tired enough..The canteen was full of humans being when the recess time..so i ,together with ma friends just waiting with starving and hungry stomach...kakax... after the recess time...i suppose the take charge of the 2nd class...of form 1..but a idiot indian fella took my job which i dreamt for ... my kai mui is in the class ! and the fella took my job! grrr....fine! when i passed by the class again...for ronda-ing...that indian fella thought i wanna take her job ,and she call her fren to halang me! IDIOT!...just dun bother and i went to the first class...more good!! kakax!!! The teachers there are the good teachers..so i dont mind! after the scoo..went for registration and martin tuition centre.
there are super duper noisy there...sedang dalam pengubahsuaian!!!!

Anyway~~
i got my birthday present today...One is from my cute kai mui and my sis+brother...
I got a glowing monkey,real shark teeth and a pencil which is cute enough from Cheng yEE...
And in the evening i got another present from my sis and brother.They gave me a present which is full of cows!! muahaha.... The wrapping paper was cow cow one...And then as i opened it...its a diary which is a cow cow one..kinda cute hah!!!...and there's a Hp pocket too..at first i saw the cartoon on the pocket is a cow...But at night i see again...its a piggie!!!! love it...muakcs....
Although..it's the present i hope for..But still happy with it!!! bEtter than none....

@_@

No comments: