Monday, December 31, 2007

SaDdY dAy...

Today woke up at 7.50 am...My brother need to go for his NS.
Go to Bukit JAlil stadium then at 9 a.m. When we reach there,[i mean with my brother,dad,sis...]my brother was finding for the counter to register.I saw a lots of people there...My brother cant find for the counter to register which is for Kem San Shui,Tawau.So,he went to a counter and asked.The people there said that the registration open at 10.30 !!! WTH!!! 10.30?? Got more one hour lehh...am i dreaming?? Nah..im not dreaming...Just wait lo...Sit at a shady place which is near to a Big pond,i think.Wait wait wait...10.15 am..the registration open earlier.My brother went for the registration.After registering...my brother took his luggage and went to the bus.Feel that my heart is flying away...Sob sob..** Kinda like feeling wanna cry..NS for 3 months man... Its its its....too long time for me...Plus..my brother is not coming back home on CHinese New year...sob sob** twinks twinks twinks...later on..i went to the bus my bro sitting...then my brother was trying to make some joke which is totally a bad joke!!Then..my dad called me to leave...TT....really sad...cry out...but not the reli crying one..just some eye water coming out....little only....But now i feel kinda miss him too....sob sob** !!!
Like he going to war...haha...I'll hope i'll not be choosen when im in form 5~!!! I'll be someone who is successing someday!!!! I'll wait you back brother!!!!

No comments: