Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's erm...

Today,after having my boring dinner at outside...my mom brought me and my sis to S.Wang.Its damn BORING and kinda shame.I am wearing house clothes and going to Sungai Wang?Grr...That's a famous amous shopping centre la wei...Grrr...But what can i do?? Just follow la..Actually my mum go there just because she wanna buy Shoe only..CHEH!! None of business right?? + Reached there..I told my mum i wanna go to Floor 5 to buy something. [sebenarnya saya mau beli pencil box la wehh!] I'm crazy.FLOOR 5?? i went to the escalator and up up up...When i reached floor 3, i was finding for the escalator.Ei...why dont have edi??I remembered the shop is just nearby the video games centre.Where is the video games center!?Aiyoyo..Then i find the information board and i found it! i quickly looked for the VIDEO GAMES CENTER. OMG!!! Its at floor 2 la wehh...How come Floor 5?I sot jor lerr...=} I go down quickly to the Floor 2 by escalator.FIND FIND FIND for the video games center.Found it! WHERE IS THE SHOP??ThE shop very small and sell cute cute things de..Ohh...found it..Ohh....BREAK TIME??!! WTH?Grr...2 HOURS??WTH??haiz...My hope to buy that cute and transparent pencil case went down...Then,i make a decision.Dont wanna buy jor...Haiz...Go back to LG floor and looked for my mom.And then..after my mom finish buying shoes..We went to KLCC.Plee~~Not for shopping again k?? Just for fetching my brother which had just finish his job!

No comments: