Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today,i went out for my dinner.When i almost finish my dinner,my mom tell me that 'ah shuet' is watching u from behind.I thought who did she mean.Then my mom said'ur schoolmate ar!!' then i quickly look back and i saw kin shuet.OMG!!! i quickly wave and say hi to her.She wave her hand to me too.Then i continue my dinner.When the time i need to go..i say bye to Kin Shuet and i told her that..later i'll sms her.She said loudly 'tak la...' in cantonese.Means,ok la...
Alright...When i back home,its already 10.00 pm.And i quickly online.When i writting this post only i remembered to sms her!its already 11.30 pm.OMG!! i said sorry to Kin Shuet.Hey..someone told me that she will transfer school...how sad!!! There's a lots people ..human..manusia...transfer from my school.Mostly,they transfer to SBS or SBU.haiz...sigh~~I also wanna transfer arhh!!!sad...Those who transfering...WE KEEP IN TOUCH LA...I'LL MISS U GUYS A LOTS!!!DONT WORRY..I'LL CONTINUE MY LIFE!!And then,just now i visited someone's friendster blog.There's a link which can download TVB's song.OH...so nice!!! The web is totally extremely super duper nice!!! i can download lastest TVB's song .omg...i love it.

Here is the link:
http://virtuesofharmony.net/blog/
Visit it man!! damn nice.

-PigGy-

-12.12.2007-

No comments: