Monday, December 10, 2007

Today,i went to the school.I helped the teacher to arrange the chairs and tables.Damn SOT jor! Doing non-sense.It suppose to be finish at 1.00 p.m. but we arrange it in 1 hour! NEW WORLD RECORD!!! There are 12 class all together.One class 40 tables and chairs.We arrange it from 8.00 am - 9.00 am.Oo...Cant believe it!! Then,some of the students went back home.I dun wanna back home so early.DAMN BORE AT HOME!! I just sit at the school porch with my dear friends.Later on,my friend tell me that she will go to Jusco Maluri.She invited me to go together,just to have a walk.I said that maybe my parents wont let and i call them to sit at the school and chat first.An hour later,teacher asked us what we doing.We just answer the teacher including going Jusco later by LRT.Then,the teacher tell us that she would like to send us.I am damn happy!! [i have reason to report to my parents!!] Then,i called my Dad and asked for permission.My Dad allowed me!! YOoOoOo-hooooooooo...Then together with my friends..we go to the Jusco and went back home with LRT too.ITS RAINING THAT TIME!! My friend also gave me some free concert tickets on 22 november!! Wow..damn happy.Plus,my primary+secondary schoolmate told me that we are going to have a gathering on 28 Nov!!yooo...yoooo....
REALLY REALLY HAPPY!!!

-PigGy-

-10.12.2007-

No comments: